Take a break from groomsmen gifts shopping and check out the GroomStand Hall of Shame. Turns out diamonds and milk shakes are a recipe for disaster. Reed Harris decided to propose to his girlfriend - Kaitlin Whipple - by sweetly hiding a sparkling engagement ring inside a Wendy's Frosty. This was his first proposal mistake. Even if you think there's no chance she'll chip a tooth or choke - rings are best left inside the jewelry box, not buried in cake. That's a classic proposal mistake and a very easy way to lose a ring. His second and truly catastrophic blunder was what landed him in the GroomStand Hall Of Shame. He suggested an eating contest to see who could gobble up their Frosty the fastest. That's when delicious turned deadly. Whipple slurped up the ring and the couple spent their first day engaged in the emergency room. "I felt nothing at all," she told Lauer. "I was racing my friends, so there was no way I was going to lose that competition." Thanks to lots of fiber, prune juice, and bodily fluids the ring "came out" fine. Though we're sure, after its ride through the digestive track - it lost some sparkle. We're happy the ring came out ok. Congratulations to the happy couple! Reed, when you're ready to start shopping for groomsmen gifts that aren't hard to swallow, check back with us. To find more about the newly engaged couple, check out Whipple's blog, Krazy Kaitlin or read the full article at KOB. Don't forget to check out groomsmen gifts at GroomStand.com!