7 Tell-Tale Signs You Blew Your Wedding Budget
Wedding Budget Blunders
- Your groomsmen gifts were personal handmade keepsake cards tailored to each of your friends.
- It's the thought that counts, right? And the two dollars in material costs.
- As 'live entertainment' goes, Flo wasn't half bad. She out drank half your friends, and you lost five bucks in a bet. Who knew a 100 pound dame could inhale an entire cigarette in one mind-blowing draw?
- It seemed like a good idea around this time last year...
- The band received its loudest ovation when Luigi fell off the stage and onto his face in one drunken careening spectacle.
- Your tuxedo has more crimps and ruffles than a tutu dress, and you're sporting so much polyester you begin to feel like an extra on "That 70s Show".
- Your Honeymoon suite at Motel 6 comes complete with heart-shaped bathtub and a free continental breakfast. You wake up late the next morning, so you have to fight off a ten year old for the last warm waffle and a creme-filled do-nut.
- How much cash for all the toasters?
Do any of the above scenarios sound familiar? There's more than a slight chance the weddings you know that parallel these encounters went drastically over budget.
Luckily, if your wedding budget is getting tight, all you need to do is look at our site-wide Groomstand.com sale for easy ways to save money on your wedding. Not only do we have the gifts for groomsmen that will make shopping a fast and comfortable experience, our site-wide sale means those low prices you've come to expect from us will be even lower in the next few days. Make sure you act fast because this sale is a limited time only offer.
If you know your wedding budget is going to be a squeeze heading into the home stretch, make sure it is still a success by keeping those wedding favors and groomsmen gifts under budget.